|Navigation:||Home Installation Documentation Screenshots Mailing List Source Code Developpers Bugs|
Mozilla 1.0 onwards
Note: If you are using Mozilla 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 or 1.7 you need to update your xmlrpc module. To update, save this file and put it in the components folder inside the main mozilla folder. Overwrite the existing file if it prompt you to do so. If you don't know where you mozilla directory is do a search and put in the string 'mozilla'.
Version 6.21.1 Update: 22th July 2004
Download it here (right click "save link target as") and open it with mozilla locally.
This is a REAL beta release, because there's still some unfixed bugs but it should be OK to be used with Blogger.com and B2 (cafelog).
Since the begining Mozblog is an exclusive Mozilla extension, it can't be installed on Firefox. For this, we would need some help!
- For each different blog account, you need to have a specific URL otherwise the database will be corrupted.
In other word, the URL must be unique for each of all your blog account.
Change log:Version 6.21.1 22th July 2004
- To prevent a bug appreared in Mozilla 1.7, I had to tweak the onselect event in the category listbox. So this listbox may not behave as it should.
- With this release, the blogger API URL has been fixed, again. :-|
- Fixed the bug #5462 Drop Down List of MozBlog menu all go to the same URL
- This release can be uninstalled with Extension Uninstaller
- The SpellChecker is enabled. Even if I know that it won't work in all Mozilla Build. It's exactly why I release it; I want to know with which build it does and doesn't work. If you have installed Mozilla 1.4, it WILL work.
- With this release, the blogger API URL has been fixed.
- There's a few other cosmetic fixes.
- Fix graphic corruption bug caused by importing editor skin.
- Fix the issue with adding a new server. This build was actually in bug 3610 for ages, but no one tested it. So I'll just release it and see what happens.
- Go button make a return
- Fix regression of unable to change channel
- Fix major breakage [bug 3503] by disabling the go button
- Everything should at least work now. Most of the new enhencement is done by Paul Lacourse! What a champ!
- Draft post auto save is fixed for mozilla 1.3
- Context menu in the editor
- A MozBlog branding logo, to be used for future enhencements. Stay tuned.
- More sane sized fonts for source view
- Added accesskey to buttons
- Moved MozBlog menu into Show/Hide submenu like all other toolbars [bug 2674]
- Bunch of internationalisation fix
- A trial GO button to goto the blog you just published to
- Internationalisation work by Paul Lacourse :)
- New previous post view. You click on new post to create a new post on the harddisk. So now you can have multiple working post available. All the old post now open in read-only mode until you click on edit post. Feedback wanted on this new interface
- Post button removed, only publish available
- Should now work with the nightlies and Mozilla 1.3a once it come out
- Generate RSS at http://www.exitspace.net/utils/rssdatasource.php?siteUrl=[your blog url] (still experimental)
- Add a context menu for the content area to automatically insert selected text or page title if no text is selected.
- Fix the post synchronise issue when the timestamps (between mozblog and the server) are different
- Really fix issues with nightlies
- Fix metaWeblog.editPost so edit post works
- Implement mt.publishPost so it actually publishes using Moveable Type
- Fix mozblog's breakage with the mozilla 1.2b and nightlies due to nsIFileURL.
- Attempt to fix compatibility with Radio UserLand
- From now on mozblog will store all your posts on your hard drive for every post you make. The index is blogHistory.rdf in your profile directory. This means mozblog no longer require you to fetch your past post from server. Advantage is up to your imagination. For people who interchange between using mozblog and the blogger web interface can use the synchronize button to.. synchronize the posts so it's consistent.
- Bug 2275 is fixed. This is a critical problem if you only use source view to edit your post.
- Bug 2163 is fixed. Annoying problem when using mozblog, It seems blogger's response for a post is not consistent between accounts.
- Bug 2162 a focus problem for the html view within the editor.
- Pretty much a test release of the next local index solution. Only publicised on my blog.
Pre Mozilla 1.0Version 5.1 For pre-mozilla 1.0. Remember, this build needs Jslib.
If you need to remove it, you will need to edit these three files and remove the lines containing 'discuss', or 'mozblog' since 0.6.21, if present: